The perfect Kantha bedspread for the lovers of blue and white. Get transported to an exotic beach holiday with this hand-printed beauty. 🌴 Who said palms should just be green ? 💙🤍
Why it's special :-
• 220 x 270 cm .Fits a queen bed perfectly
• 100 % premium cotton
• 100% natural Indigo dyes
• Ethically hand made in India
• Hand Block printed by master artisans and intricately ,hand-stitched along the length of the quilt by the women of Rajasthan , India.
• Superior Quality - Made to last and loved for years to come.
• Multipurpose use as a sofa or bed throw/bedcover in summers. An extra layer during the cool weather. Makes for a very thoughtful and unique gift for your loved ones too.
Caring for your Kantha :- Natural indigo will bleed for the first few washes. Handwash / dry clean without the use of a bleaching agent, or cold, gentle machine wash separately, with low tumble dry, using chemical-free detergent and line dry.
* Please note that all our products are meticulously handmade by master artisans one piece at a time. Kantha stitching is a loose hand stitch that is not generally knotted at each end; this may result in a few loose ends (This is not a fault, it is in the nature and character of the design) . Slight variations are inherent to handmade products, which makes your purchase truly special and one-of-a-kind.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful Kantha Palm Quilt so lovely and light, great to use over top sheet , just gives that extra bit of warmth if needed and looks great on the bed.