The perfect Kantha bedspread for the lovers of Indigo and White . Transform your bedroom into an oasis elegance with this handmade beauty.
Why it's special :-
• 220 x 270 cm . Fits a queen bed perfectly
• 100 % premium cotton
• 100% natural Indigo dyes
• Ethically hand made in India
• Block printed by master artisans and intricately ,hand-stitched along the length of the quilt by the women of Rajasthan , India.
• Superior Quality. Made to last and loved for years to come.
Multipurpose use as a sofa or bed throw/bedcover in summers. An extra layer during the cool weather. Makes for a very thoughtful and unique gift for your loved ones too.
• Caring for your Kantha :- Natural indigo will bleed for the first few washes. Handwash / dry clean without the use of a bleaching agent, or cold, gentle machine wash separately, with low tumble dry, using chemical-free detergent and line dry.
* Please note that all our products are meticulously handmade by master artisans one piece at a time. Kantha stitching is a loose hand stitch that is not generally knotted at each end; this may result in a few loose ends (This is not a fault, it is in the nature and character of the design) . Slight variations are inherent to handmade products, which makes your purchase truly special and one-of-a-kind.