With a funky fish pattern all over, this gorgeous Indigo Kantha would suit a kid's bedroom perfectly. Or an adult's. You decide 🐟🐟
Design Details :-
• 220 x 270 cm .
• 100 % premium cotton
• 100 natural Indigo colors
• Ethically hand made in India
• Hand Block Printed by master artisans and intricately ,hand-stitched along the whole length of the quilt by the women of Rajasthan , India.
• Superior Quality. Made to last and loved for years to come.
Caring for your Kantha :- Natural indigo will bleed for the first few washes. Handwash / dry clean without the use of a bleaching agent, or cold, gentle machine wash separately, with low tumble dry, using chemical-free detergent and line dry.
* Please note that all our products are meticulously handmade by master artisans one piece at a time. Kantha stitching is a loose hand stitch that is not generally knotted at each end; this may result in a few loose ends (This is not a fault, it is in the nature and character of the design) . Slight variations are inherent to handmade products, which makes your purchase truly special and one-of-a-kind.
**Add handcrafted elegance to your bedrooms with our beautiful Kantha bedspreads.. Multipurpose use as a sofa or bed throw/bed-cover . Perfect as a soft wrap in the summers or an extra layer of warmth in the winters. Makes for a unique gift for you and your loved ones. **