The perfect Kantha bedspread if you love the neutral decor , earthy tones and the palms. 🌴 Designed with the beaches in mind , get transported to an exotic holiday with this handprinted beauty. Who said palms should just be green ? 🤎🤍
Why it's special :-
• 220 x 270 cm . Fits a queen bed perfectly
• 100 % premium cotton
• 100 % AZO free dyes
• Ethically hand made in India
• Hand Block Printed with wooden blocks by master artisans and intricately ,hand-stitched along the length of the quilt by the women of Rajasthan , India.
• Superior Quality. Made to last and loved for years to come.
• Multipurpose use as a sofa or bed throw/bedcover in summers. An extra layer during the cool weather. Makes for a very thoughtful and unique gift for your loved ones too.
Caring for your Kantha :- Pre washed and shrunk. Hand wash /dry clean without the use of a bleaching agent, or cold, gentle machine wash, with low tumble dry, using chemical-free detergent and line dry.
* Please note that all our products are meticulously handmade by master artisans one piece at a time. Kantha stitching is a loose hand stitch that is not generally knotted at each end; this may result in a few loose ends (This is not a fault, it is in the nature and character of the design) . Slight variations are inherent to handmade products, which makes your purchase truly special and one-of-a-kind.