This gorgeous queen size quilt is super soft, lightweight, natural, handmade , sustainable and reversible .
This pretty piece will become an instant favorite in your home. The motif is created to replicate the Hydrangea flowers which would always remind you of summers.
Why it's special :-
• Ethically created and sourced
• Hand-block printed with carved wooden blocks and hand-quilted on 100% cotton voile by Indian artisans in Rajasthan.
• Filled with pure cotton padding and hand quilted. Won't make you sweat like polyester.
• AZO free dyes
• Superior Quality. You will cherish this for years to come.
• Reversible - Two separate patterns on both sides so you can flip and have two styles
• Adds an extra layer of warmth during the cold and works perfectly by itself during the warm weather. A quilt for all seasons.
210x 265 cm , queen size quilt
Care :- Dry clean without the use of a bleaching agent, or cold, gentle machine wash using chemical-free detergent and line dry.
* Please note that all our products are meticulously handmade by master artisans one piece at a time. Slight variations are inherent to handmade products, which makes your purchase truly special and one-of-a-kind.