This stunning Kantha bedspread is handprinted and handstitched by skilled artisans who pride themselves in their exceptional craftsmanship. Kantha means ‘hand embroidery’ and each design has been stitched in the same way for generations. The bedspread is made with premium cotton which has a luxurious look and feel, yet so lightweight, it is perfect for all year round. The delicate bird and floral print would instantly brighten up any bedroom and will complement most colour schemes. Especially suited for Hamptons and Coastal homes. 💙
Why it's special :-
• Available in two sizes. 228 x 275 cm and 275 x 275 cm.
• 100 % cotton
• 100 % AZO free dyes
• Ethically hand made in India
• Hand Screen Printed by master artisans and intricately ,hand-stitched along the whole length of the quilt by the women of Rajasthan , India.
• Superior Quality. Made to last for years
• Multipurpose use as a sofa or bed throw/bedcover in summers. An extra layer during the cool weather. Makes for a very thoughtful and unique gift for your loved ones too.
Caring for your Kantha :-Pre washed and shrunk .Dry clean without the use of a bleaching agent, or cold, gentle machine wash, with low tumble dry, using chemical-free detergent and line dry.
* Please note that all our products are meticulously handmade by master artisans one piece at a time. Kantha stitching is a loose hand stitch that is not generally knotted at each end; this may result in a few loose ends (This is not a fault, it is in the nature and character of the design) . Slight variations are inherent to handmade products, which makes your purchase truly special and one-of-a-kind.