Design Details :-
Whether you use it as a floor planter or keep it on a shelfie , these brass planters add a touch of heritage to your home and gardens.
Inspired by a traditional design ,the planters perfectly capture the authenticity and grace of hammered brass products. Display your favourite natural or faux plants in style and light up that corner with beautiful shades of brass.
Perfect for large floor plants, or smaller ones that can be used on a shelf - try them with a trailing pothos or philodendron or use it to display your favourite peace lily. The choice is yours.
- 100% brass . not iron coated with brass.
- Two sizes
- Lacquered for the sheen. Can be washed away if you prefer the no-sheen look
- Small - 23 cm diameter x 13 cm height or 9 x 5 inches . Weight - 1 Kg
- Medium - 26 cm diameter x 16 cm height or 10 x 6 inches. Weight - 1.4 Kg
- Finish :- Golden, hammered, lacquered which holds it from tarnishing.
- Weight (kg):- 1.2
Copper and brass utensils, when exposed to air and water, can gradually turn dark and dull. Don't use soap. Use a standard brass polish or vinegar/lemon/salt/baking soda home solutions to remove any tarnishes. Or you can let it age gracefully , which will only add to its beauty.
* Please note that all our products are meticulously handmade by master artisans one piece at a time. Slight variations are inherent to handmade products, which makes your purchase truly special and one-of-a-kind.